User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Things Aren't Getting Better for the Survivors... 0

No Way Out continues. Think things will get are going to get better for the survivors? Think again.  The Good When Rick and his gang found their new sanctuary, it looked like they were finally going to get a safe place to rest. Now that their new community is surrounded by more zombies than they've ever seen, this could be the end for many.   While we  have the edge-of-your-seat suspense over who will survive and who will get chomped, we also see some continued character development. Despite the...

Too Good to Trade Wait 0

For some of the issues up until the new story of "No Way Out," The Walking Dead had gotten a little talky.  Now, I have absolutely no problem with this because I enjoy a lot of talking in my comics.  I like a nice balance between action and talking with a little more on the talking side because I love character development.  Sure, you can have people go kick ass but do you ever really know them? Robert Kirkman actually makes you feel like you know the characters in the comic.  Some of the...