nickstrong's The Walking Dead #116 - All Out War Chapter 2 of 12 review

1st "The Walking Dead" arc... All Out War 2/12

After the setup that was issue #115, #116 is worth the wait, sort of. The initial attack offers up a creative and interesting tactic that those not familiar with the zombie universe will enjoy. Negan has cemented his place as a character "I'm going to love to hate." However, he is the only character aside from Rick that I can recall after a couple readings. In other words all characters, with the exception of Rick and Negan, are one dimensional and forgettable at this point. I have no idea if the sacrifice made in #116 was one of stupidity or what but I'll be back to find out next issue.

Other reviews for The Walking Dead #116 - All Out War Chapter 2 of 12

The Hilltop's Decision 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).The Walking Dead has been a series that I have been enjoying for the last few years and although the quality has dropped ever so slightly in the last year and a bit it has still been an outstanding series and I have faith that this current story will propel it back to the phenomenal series it was.PlotThe war between Rick's army and Negan's Saviors continues with the question of the Hilltop's involvement being brought up.Re...