gordon_kelly's The Wake #1 - Part One review

This Reminds of the 1960's comic book scuba divers team the Sea Devils.

I enjoyed the series and the adventure of a underwater of a oil rig. It brings back memories of the 1960's comic book team the Sea Devils that I have from the Showcase collection. It so cool to see Vertigo try there take on it. I will give this series a try to read. Bring back the old school stuff and make it new again for new reader and old reader to read.

Other reviews for The Wake #1 - Part One

The CREATURE underwater 0

Here is my video review for The Wake issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhgF6RFNeQE...

New Snyder Book! 0

It's really refreshing to get in on the ground floor of a creator's new idea. And with a writer who is continually climbing the the ladder of awesome its just great to read something like this.What We can Love About The Book:I really loved the art all the way through the issue. The two pg first part was neat and I felt It was a good hook. In the second part started off slow and this and part 3 take up the longest part of the book and seems to be the driving story for the book overall. I reall...