matthewhex's The Uncanny X-Men #514 - Utopia Chapter 4 review

What is Emma up to?

A good chapter in this cool little cross over. Summers steps up and starts putting teams of various X-Men in tactical positions for the final show down. Emma’s true involvement with Osborn is still unclear to me. The Daken/Bullseye ruck was fun, it’s only a matter of time before that really boils over. The art and coloring are really great, writing too, but I would like to see more of Dark Beast and the captured mutants to find out what’s going on there. Hopefully that will be explored next chapter.

Like my review? (Or even if you don’t!) Then please check out the following blogs for more comic related goodness: http://hexsfifthcolumn.blogspot.com/ & http://acomicbookblog.com/category/comic-book-blog/marvel-blog/