guido5595's The Uncanny X-Men #504 - Lovelorn, Part One: Every Little Bit Hurts review

Matt FRaction what the hell are you doing

Just when I got back in to the X-men, Fraction ruins it. First of all, I liked Greg Lands art and Terry Dodsons art is 20 steps back. But that isn't the main problem. I wasn't even aware that the last story arc ended. Last issue ended with Madeline Pryor showing up and this issue I expected a confrontation of some sort. I was wrong. This issue was Emma going into Scotts mind and seeing how perverted he is. This is not how Cyclops is supposed to be. I am going to try with Astonishing X-men because I can't read this crap as long as Fraction is on this book.

Posted by marvel05

YOU ARE MADA FUKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by marvel05

YOU ARE MADA FUKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by cornelia grey

is this issue about scott being perveted and sorry for my english i'm not from america. and please someone tell me because we aren't that big of a fan here in denmark so please and i love x-men