aztek_the_lost's The Uncanny X-Men #500 - SFX, Part 1 review

Wtf Was That?

Originally I swore to myself I would never read this after reading Pania's review on it, but than someone told me if I wanted to get into it (to read about Madelyne Pryror's return) I should start here...and all I have to say is...why?

Okay, now this reaction of mine may be just because I'm not X-Man fan, of course than again I'm a huge X-Man fan, my second favorite character of all time, Mr. Sinister, is an X-character, and many other members of the cast are equally amazing, but this...wow...I don't know, it was horrible. I mean sure Magneto was cool, schooling the X-Men and all that, and the High Evolutionary is a rather cool guy...but the story itself was pathetic, and the cast, well, it happened to be made up of most of my least favorite X-Men (though I can't blame them for that).

So basically, I don't know if I should continue reading this series...I want to, just because I had intended to, and I already got a few more of the issues...but...this was such a huge disappointment, maybe I'll just stick to the classic X-Men story arcs...

Posted by Rasta_hero

get out while you have your sanity! its a terrible book right now!