rfry11's The Ultimates 2 #2 - Dead Man Walking review

• rfry11 wrote this review on .
  • rfry11 has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for

Everything is Great but the Cover

As stated in the title, everything about this issue is fantastic, except the cover. I just really hate it. It looks cheap, and the effect of it doesn't make very much sense. Is it showing how both Banner and Thor are mistrusted by Shield, or is it just there to accentuate the fact that they are the main characters of this book? Or does it just look cool?

Anyway, dialogue is still fantastic, and the development regarding the Hulk is amazing. I happen to love the New World Order vibe that the Ultimate universe is known for, and Mark Millar knows how to take that vibe and incorporate it into the story to the point where you have no idea the true motives of main characters. Really deep stuff.