The Real Transformers.

#1 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Why oh why couldnt they just make the Transformers movie the right way? I've seen the clips and they make me sick. Yeah it would look like a sweet movie if they called it Big Grey robots vs the World but they didnt. For god sakes there not even shooting lasers, and is it me or was Magatron roller skating down the freeway? Go back and watch the Original Transformers movie and I promise you its head and shoulders above the new one.

Moderator Online
#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Ayo. Whose the lineup? I recognized Skorponok, Megatron, Starscream (although drastically different looking) Optimus BumbleBee and some helicopter. Maybe Springer?

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so, but where's Jazz? Where's Soundwave, or Prowel? I mean would it be to much to ask for a little less Tyrese and a little more Transformers? I mean I'm glad the brothers gettin work but come on. Transformers was never about the humans, I mean I dont remeber thinking, "Cant wait for that new Spike action figure to come out."

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Ayo, Jazz is a brother. I hope Soundwave and Blaster and Prowl and others show up. Also wutzup with Skorponok? I know the Decepticons didn't think a mettalic scorpion the size of Chrysler 300 would blend in with earthers.
Post Edited:2007-06-29 05:27:47

#5 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, and this is just a guess, that when they crashed they took on forms that where close by, like Prime and Bumble Bee crashed near a car dealership or something and Megatron and Starscream landed near a military base. I think Skorponok landed in the desert and took on the form of a scorpion, I guess.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds good.

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

that was not megatron roller skating down the highway. it was one of his flunkies, Bonecrusher. the helicopter was Blackout, a decepticon. This is the line up for the movie:

Autobots:

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Jazz

Ratchet

Ironhide

Decepticons:

Megatron

Starscream(who they made look totally stupid)

Brawl

Bonecrusher

Barrice

Frenzy

Blackout

Scorponok

filmakers said there were more decepticons than autobots to have the fights easer.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hotshot is in it

#9 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I heard in an interview that they wouldn't be able to get Megatron to look right if they tried to make it look like th cartoon... but come on Peter Cullen is doing the voice of Optimus.. that's just cool

#10 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy that Cullen is in it thats for sure. I'm sure its good, I just wish they followed the G1 aesthetic that I know and love. This makes me wish they went that route

http://www.buzznet.com/groups/stopsectorseven/video/12271761/

If they bring back Skywarp or Thundercracker in the next movie looking like that I'm happy.

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"i think hotshot is in it"

no. he's not.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i know now i played the game the guy name is bumble bee

#13 Posted by G-Man (32265 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad this song most likely won't be in the movie.

Staff
#14 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

That whole sequence is tight. Guarantee nothing in the new movie comes close to that.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

" />http://vid177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/ctdrylie/transformers.flv">

#16 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

" />http://vid177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/ctdrylie/transformersint_653.flv">

#18 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire movie won't add up to that sequence to you got the touch.

#19 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

i just want to hear optimus prime say "do a barrell roll"

#20 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I don't get why they took all the color out of it, and they should've made Megatron transform into at least a tank or something with a big ass gun.

O and rumor is Soundwave is an ipod. Yep:(

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

soundwave in't in it. But there is a little boom box guy that shoots out of Barricades chest. I actually thought the movie was good. The transforming sequences were amazing. and it was a little funny.

#23 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

The Movie was GREAT. there was plenty of Color, on the Autobot side of things, the CGI was amazing, it had hott chicks, and funny lines. I will probably pay to see it several times in the theater.

My one Gripe was that Bumble Bee, looked cooler when he was the old Camero.

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Apollo says:

"The Movie was GREAT. there was plenty of Color, on the Autobot side of things, the CGI was amazing, it had hott chicks, and funny lines. I will probably pay to see it several times in the theater. My one Gripe was that Bumble Bee, looked cooler when he was the old Camero."

are you serius bumble bee look cooler with the new camero

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with apollo. the old camaro was sweet. My fav transformer was Ratchet. I even have his acion figure.

Spoiler:

"The Boy's pheromone levels indicate he wants to mate with the female."

best line ratchet said in the whole movie.

#26 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ha that was the best line and i like the sence where the army guys vs the sprocion

#27 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea that line was awesome, then the look on her face. I admit it was alright, it was probably the best live-action Transformers movie that could've been made. I really dug seeing Optimus's energy axe. And Bumblebee was cooler with the new Camaro and the weird mask that slid down after he was freed.

#28 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Yea that line was awesome, then the look on her face. I admit it was alright, it was probably the best live-action Transformers movie that could've been made. I really dug seeing Optimus's energy axe. And Bumblebee was cooler with the new Camaro and the weird mask that slid down after he was freed."

I liked the mask, but the old camaro was better.

#29 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

thank god megatorn don't turn into a lame a$$ gun in the movie like in the old cartoon cuz it was lame and chessy.

#30 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i like bumblebee new upgrade camaro way better

#31 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael bay sucks G1 for life

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.