capn_carrot's The Transformers: Regeneration One #93 - Destiny Part Three review

Galvatron arrives on Cyberton

Lots of fan favorites in this one as Galvatron is betrayed by Starscream and Shockwave in Cybertron's upper atmosphere, Hot Rod and the Dinobots discover what became of Grimlock in the bowels of the planet, and we also get cameos from everyone from Prowl to Soundwave. Fans should enjoy.

You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews

Other reviews for The Transformers: Regeneration One #93 - Destiny Part Three

The Transformers Regeneration One #93 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...