Follow

The Titans

Team » The Titans appears in 1004 issues.

Originally consisting of former members of the Teen Titans, the Titans focused on the now 20 something ex-members. Having reformed with a similar roster during the Wolfman/Perez era, the team broke up as the members all went their separate ways. They have recently reformed once again.

Titans on New 52

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

What if New 52 launchs Titans´s title with like others previous titles having more grow up heroes? But without saying that they were former Teen Titans because on New 52, the actual team is the first team of Teen Titans and with that maybe introduce some character to comics of New 52. And maybe it could explain what was the team that Arsenal, Nightwing and Starfire and what happen to them (if RHAO doesnt take care of that). The members could be.

- Nightwing - Leader / Skilled Hero - Cliché but it works

- Donna Troy - Second Comand/ Field Leader/ Powerhouse

- Wally West - With new allias and no excuse to kill either Barry or Bart Allen. Speedster/ Science Hero

- Jade (Jennifer-Lynn Hayden) - Any role that usally Lanterns have on a team.

- Tempest (is just me or anyone else is tired of he only being mention on comics) Magic User/ Powerhouse

- Either Black Bat (Cassandra Cain) , Spoiller (Stephanie Brown) which one is better for introducing to New 52 -Assassin (Cassandra Cain)/Gadget hero

or have Harper Row start do hero work as Tech support

- Connor Hawke with new alias or as The Bowman -Archer and maybe Voice of Reason

- Supergirl -Powerhouse and usally others roles that Kryptoeans have aside being aliens.

- Blue Beetle - Wild Card

and maybe a New 52 Character

Most of the them i would like them on New 52 and thei and in team that could be explore better than having apppear on solo books or guest staring on others books.

The Questions are: What you think about my idea ? And what is your Titans´s idea ?

I would like see your ideas and discuss them.

ace20xd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

But why would they join together in the first place. I haven't been keeping up with Red Hood and the Outlaws but doesn't Starfire have that memory problem? Since the whole New 52 was created by Flash trying to fix the altered timeline what if Starfire still came to Earth at the same time she did before New 52 some she still has memories of pre-new 52 and then remembers why the second Teen Titans team was formed in the first place to help Raven defeat Trigon and that's why they formed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid:

My ideia was that The Titans were a team on past but disband due to some problem and a new team is form but we you also what happen with past Titans team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace20xd6: Well it has been mentioned that she doesnt remember some things like Dick Grayson but in issue, it has shown that indeed she remembers but she is faking it or protecting and hiding the pain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.