Follow

The Titans

Team » The Titans appears in 1000 issues.

Originally consisting of former members of the Teen Titans, the Titans focused on the now 20 something ex-members. Having reformed with a similar roster during the Wolfman/Perez era, the team broke up as the members all went their separate ways. They have recently reformed once again.

Not every picture of Ravager and is a picture of the Titans

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zoom

In fact...none of them are. 

Ravager is a member of the Teen Titans, a totally seperate team.  Also, you should only add pictures to an image gallery if it's a picture of the team, not an individual member.  That's why Ravager has her own gallery, so that there is a place to put pictures of just Ravager. 

Sigh...
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Feeling irritation over people mucking up the galleries?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zoom

There are 370 pictures of individual characters and entire comic book pages in the gallery of my favorite team. 

Comicvine's image system is broken enough that there is no way to delete them in a timely manner.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mercy_

I wasn't trying to be rude or condescending. I feel your pain. If you want I'll help you go through and remove the individual pictures and full page scans (which shouldn't be in any image galleries other than personal ones to begin with). 

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zoom

If you want.  I should really focus on driving instead of trying to fix picture galleries by phone.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mercy_

That would probably be a smart plan. :P

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I agree with this Team pages should not have single character images no one cares that they are your favorite character and no one wants to see it 100 times

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.