Follow

The Titans

Team » The Titans appears in 1004 issues.

Originally consisting of former members of the Teen Titans, the Titans focused on the now 20 something ex-members. Having reformed with a similar roster during the Wolfman/Perez era, the team broke up as the members all went their separate ways. They have recently reformed once again.

DC's TITANS May Be Coming to TNT

• 135 results
    darksuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_stegman: dc its already owning the tv and animation movies and quality games,only in the cinema market its below marvel,but when batman v superman and justice league comes around and break só many records those 9 movies coming will became a lot more...

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

There are way to many DC shows on right no to the point I lost interested in all of them. I'll stick with the original Teen Titans cartoon that was on Cartoon Network.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@madeinbangladesh: Could this work? It seems like a big undertaking with some of characters powers.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm good with this, though I'm not sure it should be called Teen Titans unless they're actually teens. Just call it Titans. Or better yet, have Dick be an adult, 20-21 and the rest be teens with him leading these up and coming heroes.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the pictured picture and the fact that the word "Teen" was omitted from the article's title, will this be based on the Titans rather than the Teen Titans. That would significantly narrow it down, as while there have been many, many incarnations of the Teen Titans, I only know of three of the Titans. The first was the one with I think most of the founding five in their later guises, plus Argent and Jesse Quick. Then there's first team from the 2008 volume, which was similar to the other, in that it had all of the founding five except Garth, plus Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy. Lastly there's Deathstroke's Villains for Hire team which took over that volume. If it is based on the Titans, it may be on of these. Or Titans could just be the name and they could take characters from various eras like they did with the Young Justice cartoon. If it is indeed the Teen Titans, there are so many more different to choose from. The original, the New Teen Titans by Marv Wolfman and George Perez, that team that was comprised of those alien hybrids, Geoff Johns' 2003 retool, etc. But of course, this show probably will never come to fruition.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

.... Sure, why not?

ANYTHING is better then just having Teen Titans Go right now, even though I do think the Titans are much much more deserving of a movie, especially with the success of films like Kick Ass and the X-Men series.

You do realize GO! is more focused on entertaining really young kids, not young adults right?

HuiZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze said:

@huize: "Cyborg where he belongs."

Let me guess. New 52 hater? He's a member of the Justice League now. Get over it.

Or maybe he likes Cyborg and is a huge Titan fan,you know it was the Titans that made Cyborg relevant. Cyborg in JL is fail of epic proportions,Johns doesn't know how the JL works period, Cyborg will always be associated with the Titans and that's not a bad thing.

Basically.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Another DC show? Sure, why not? We'll have to wait and see if it turns out good.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Maybe DC's decision for Teen Titans Earth One was only testing the waters for the TV show. It makes sense when you think that Gotham will be partly inspired (at least Bullock will) by Earth One and MoS has taken parts of E1 as well.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@ostyo said:

@madeinbangladesh: Could this work? It seems like a big undertaking with some of characters powers.

Of course it can work. Tv has come a long way.

clumsyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By clumsyghost
    Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jwalser3 said:

@captainmarvel4ever said:

.... Sure, why not?

ANYTHING is better then just having Teen Titans Go right now, even though I do think the Titans are much much more deserving of a movie, especially with the success of films like Kick Ass and the X-Men series.

You do realize GO! is more focused on entertaining really young kids, not young adults right?

You don't need to choose, you can have a show for kids that appeals to use long time fans too.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: This is a comic book information site, to find out his name just type in Aqualad.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: The only characters confirmed so far are Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven. Other then that the roster is unknown, but I really really hope we see her.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: The only characters confirmed so far are Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven. Other then that the roster is unknown, but I really really hope we see her.

Kori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

fridric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The TV show "The Arrow" has Deathstroke as main enemy I don't think they make him a Titans' enemy for a TV show. Maybe it's a new cartoon.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Wow! Awesome!! I was immediately sold on Nightwing being in this show!

Laporik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's cool but I hope it will be serious and not goofy like the previous hsows...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@fridric said:

The TV show "The Arrow" has Deathstroke as main enemy I don't think they make him a Titans' enemy for a TV show. Maybe it's a new cartoon.

I dont recall TNT ever making cartoons, thats one thing. In regards to Deathstroke, Arrow doesn't have a monopoly on him, it's not being made by the same company, so there's as little stopping him as there was stopping Talia and Ra's from appearing on Arrow.

Avatar image for the_kid_lantern
    The_Kid_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there are rights issues, for Titans we wouldn't have Deathstroke OR Roy Harper/Speedy/Arsenal. The only ones even mentioned thus far have been Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven. It's been a long time since I've watched anything on the TnT network, but I am a little excited for this. Moreso than the rumored Supergirl and Lucifer shows. If this actually does happen the roster should be a mix of new and old similar to the YJ cartoon.

A well rounded cast I'd like to see [especially if this isn't about sidekicks or the other more adult heroes and more about that middle generation] would include: Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Static, Kid Devil [the demon version not the kid in the suit], Damage, Donna Troy [who's oblivious to her Amazon origins], and Beast Boy.

~KL~

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By AwesomePerson

DC is really upping thier game

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please include Donna Troy.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.... Sure, why not?

u are right. i loved the first teen titans cartoon played by the same characters. the funny thing is that the teen titans go are way more powerful than their comic book counter parts. they easily dispatch their opponents and actually use their powers smartly in combat.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who thinks at this point WB should just create a new channel called "WB DC" lol and just put all these shows on there different days of the week, while the rest of the time have it be 24/7 DC news, updates etc?

Good idea, hope it comes out well.

AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should get Aubrey Plaza to play Raven.

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
    TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having this show back would be great, all the Teen Titans Go cartoon stuff is really starting to get to me.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
    Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was sold at "Dick Grayson as Nightwing." Tell me when and where to watch. No need for anything else.

Qft

EvilTeddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see the Brotherhood of Evil. :)

The Brain and Madame Rouge would be awesome to see. Due to Slade being in arrow and all.

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this show got made, I would like to see Starfire, Beastboy, Cyborg, Raven, & Dick Grayson as the main cast for the show (the fewer influences from the New 52 the better XD)

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaddum96: yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please include me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.