Avatar image for craig_lovecraft
    Craig Lovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By Craig Lovecraft

I picked up a bunch of the old Titans books recently. I have nearly the entire series now, only needed 3 more issues until I have the whole thing. I was really into the story and at the end of what I found to be an interesting arc, (issue 38, I think) there was a mis-print about half way through it. It was 6 pages of some other story instead of the big fight between the Titans and Epsilon. I was really looking forward to the battle since it was pretty much the first time Epsilon got to fight while being in control of his own body. I know how the fight ended and everything, but I wanted to see exactly how it all played out.

JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JCJQLB

I have those issues too, they are great!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.