Follow

The Thanos Imperative

Story arc »

Thanos, the harbinger of Death, has unexpectedly been resurrected! And with his return, another great evil looms upon the 616 universe. What is Thanos' purpose, what is his motive, which side will he be on... and what does this mean for the universe? Read more below...

What's gonna happen Drax in Imperative?

BlackestShite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackestShite

I thought if Thanos returned the first person to die would be Drax but he survives, Phyla-Vell and that planet got wasted though.
    Anyone think there's a countdown clock on his lifespan now the Titan is back

BlackestShite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlackestShite

PS when I'm starting a new topic how do I attach this post to the Imperative section? 
    http://www.comicvine.com/the-thanos-imperative/39-56101/
    I've had trouble with the forum ever since the upgrade

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I am not sure I haven't tried to make a new thread in awhile. Now to your original question.

I don't believe Drax is going to die during Imperative, after reading the Nova lead in. Its going to be more of a Thanos and the regular Marvel U against that evil universe from the Fault were life had won. It actually wouldn't surprise me towards the end of TI if Thanos doesn't let Drax kill him once more, afterall he wants Death literally. I mean I would like to see Thanos stay alive, but just from what was written in the Guardians lead in, he isn't happy about being alive.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Final Arrow
    @BlackestShite said:
    "PS when I'm starting a new topic how do I attach this post to the Imperative section?  http://www.comicvine.com/the-thanos-imperative/39-56101/ I've had trouble with the forum ever since the upgrade"

I moved it over for you, I think you actually have to go to the page you want the thread to be attached to and on the menu at the left hand side you should see Forum, if you click on that It will bring up a list of thread and you can add new forum.
    CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CharlieJade

Yeah 
    GO DRAX!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.