Follow

The Thanos Imperative

Story arc »

Thanos, the harbinger of Death, has unexpectedly been resurrected! And with his return, another great evil looms upon the 616 universe. What is Thanos' purpose, what is his motive, which side will he be on... and what does this mean for the universe? Read more below...

got some question here (spoiler)

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mrtrickster

i never know there's a death in every universe. i always thought she was multiversal.  anyway, thanos betray the guardians, kind of see it coming. but why would he tell mar-vell he wanna die when he can revive the death in cancerverse because then 616 death would let him die again             

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Death and Eternity exist in all universes, except where something has overtaken them or they have been killed. 

Only the Living Tribunal is multiversal. And the OAA. 

I don't understand your other question at all. But, I think Thanos has a plan. Surely he knows that if he allows Mar-Vell to kill him, then Death will die as well. I don't believe Thanos would allow that. 

CosmicGod432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By CosmicGod432
    Just because of all the circumstances I believe Thanos, among many others, will die in this. I starting to think even Nova will die but I could be wrong.
    mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mrtrickster

he already kick mar-vell ass. he could definitely go with the plan and revive the death and problem solved. instead he betrayed the guardians. i just  don't understand the intention

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.