User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Punk Rock Girl 0

I didn't realize when I picked this up, that David Hine and Moriat were off the case. I am not going to lie. I panicked a little. But after the read, I can say, I will be picking up the next issue. The story seemed like a one-story kind of a deal (classic Eisner Style) and it was interesting enough to keep me flipping through the pages.The female character's name is Alabaster Cream and The Spirit helps her out of a rut. Ms. Cream is being chased by some French art thieves, who have stolen her bo...

A Comic Imploring the Importance of Comics 0

I've been enjoying a marathon of reading the issues of The Spirit. Out of the First Wave, this is the book that is quietly stealing the show with a whisper, for the issues are undiscovered delights to read, in both writing and artistic labor. So Issue #14 is going to follow that momentum, with guest writer Matthew Sturges, who was fresh off his conclusion of JSA All-Stars. So grab your coat and fedora, and join me, as I review this diamond in the rough, Issue #14 of The Spirit.The Good  Don't th...