Follow

The Simpsons

Team » The Simpsons appears in 793 issues.

Springfield's own family. It's an animated TV series & "comic" by Matt Groening. This family consists of Marge, Maggie, Bart, Lisa, and Homer. But don't forget about Grandpa.

complainers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

every day i hear people complain about how long the simpsons has ran saying its gone down hill, but these people who keep bitchin about it are still watching. i still love the simpsons and im glad its still on i just want to know why people would watch something they claim to hate just to complain and bad mouth people who like it. if you really hate a show decrease its ratings by not watching if you keep watching then youre a hippocrite me personally i say let the simpsons go on forever

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amazingoctus

Indeed. Its still here because its still good.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

The Simpsons are the best. The originators of all the prime time animated shows

The people that complain about it should look at themselves, they're probably not as good as they were years ago

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Amazingoctus

Its really the opposite of what most people think. "There are still some good episodes, but the show is spent" There are some bad episode and most of the rest is good. And again, its been around for 20 or so years, not just by hope.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.