Awesome Toy Picks - Holiday Message

Posted by G-Man (36557 posts) - - Show Bio

As you all know, each week we like to spotlight new and classic toys. We like to do it more than you realize, mainly because it's so much dang fun to pose them in different scenes in order to fully showcase just how cool they are.

Because of the holidays, our schedule was obviously thrown off a little bit. I do want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support of Awesome Toy Picks. In other words, because of the views this feature gets each week, we consider it a success. We have some big plans for 2012 in the works but we can't talk about them right now. Stay tuned for more toy and collectibles fun and keep an eye for the next installment.

Happy Holidays from Comic Vine (and H.E.R.B.I.E.). Feel free to post any awesome 'toys' you get for Christmas in the comments below.

#1 Posted by drowsap (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I have all of those Simpson toys from when i was a kid

#2 Posted by Trodorne (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH SIMPSON, Is that Kang or his sister?

#3 Posted by G-Man (36557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: I took a guess it was Kodos (and tagged him/her for this). But maybe it is Kang?

#4 Posted by Trodorne (2591 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: I find that its hard to tell sometimes unless you can take a good look at the third tendril from the second renal cavity.....
#5 Posted by The Fastest Man Alive (77 posts) - - Show Bio
Christmas Dr Who!!!!!!!
#6 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: Happy holidays Tony!

#7 Posted by cmaprice (809 posts) - - Show Bio

Best gift my inner-6-year-old ever got me:

NOW IS THE SEASON OF EVIL.

#8 Posted by The Impersonator (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

#9 Posted by longbowhunter (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmaprice: Seeing this made my X-Mas. AWESOME!

#10 Posted by GregisPurple (3 posts) - - Show Bio

My girlfriend got me Munchkin Deluxe and the two Santa boosters. I love her so much.

#11 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

Merry Christmas Tony, hope you have an awesome day

#12 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

So is HERBIE going to be in all future Toy Picks, cause I'm all for it!!

#13 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Screech's robot Kevin become involved with Simpsons? lol I love this though, excellent!

#14 Posted by ThePRez (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Fastest Man Alive said:

Christmas Dr Who!!!!!!!

I want this

#15 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Holidays peeps.

#16 Posted by Buckybarnesdd (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I got got the Marvel Universe Masterworks Sentinel. It talks and lights up really cool!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.