Follow

The Shield

Character » The Shield appears in 256 issues.

Predating Marvel's Captain America as the first U.S. patriotic superhero, the Shield has gone through many incarnations over the decades.

DC have any big plans for this guy??

SuperXAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By SuperXAsh

I'm just curious, his story's pretty darn interesting, and he has a cool design. Despite the fact that it looks like his solo comic's been cancelled, are they going to bring him into anything else? I'd like to see this guy's adventure continue. I'd like to see him make an appearance on a cartoon or video game.

Mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Mach
    @SuperXAsh said:
    "I'm just curious, his story's pretty darn interesting, and he has a cool design. Despite the fact that it looks like his solo comic's been cancelled, are they going to bring him into anything else? I'd like to see this guy's adventure continue. I'd like to see him make an appearance on a cartoon or video game. "

you  might  play him on the DCU on-line
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Kairan1979
    @SuperXAsh: I advice you to check new Mighty Crusaders. Shield is one of the members of the team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.