Follow

The Shadow

Character » The Shadow appears in 532 issues.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!" So, with a mocking laugh, says Kent Allard, the mysterious vigilante of pulp magazine legend known as The Shadow.

Who should portray The Shadow?

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've been thinking a lot of the scenario of if The Shadow were to return to the silver screen. The question that has been taunting me like a laugh from the dark detective, is who would portray him.

So far, I've been leaning on Liam Neeson. But I would like to see what a community of comic book fans would think.

So, who can strike fear into the hearts of men?

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@kiltro95: Mark Strong, Adrian Brody, Guy Pierce, Jon Hamm or if you wanted to go younger James Wolk would all make an excellent Shadow.

ThePulpMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Adrian Brody for sure... but since Holywood is Holywood, they will call The Rock.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I liked what they did in the old Shadow movie - one actor portrayed Lamont Cranston, the other actor portrayed The Shadow.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.