capn_carrot's The Shadow #16 review

Margo Lane Sees The Light

When Margo Lane becomes the next intended victim of The Light it takes some quick thinking by our hero's Girl Friday and the timely arrival of The Shadow to stop the villain's plans. After being bested in their previous meets The Shadow learns conclusively that his adversary is very much human and can be hurt (as she can't be expected to deflect every bullet shot from a pair of .45s). The Shadow's investigation into The Light also give him another clue to track down the vigilante in next month's conclusion of the arc.

One final note, I'd actually rate this a 3.5 instead of a 3. You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews