silkcuts's The Sandman Presents: The Thessaliad #2 - Part 2: The Long Crawl or the Trouble with Riddle Games review

• silkcuts wrote this review on .
  • silkcuts has written a total of 726 reviews. The last one was for

Willingham is having A Game of You

This issue is where Bill Willingham gets the gears going.  A lot is going on, so you will need to break out your detective work.  If you have read A Game of You, then a lot of old friends will string at you.  This issue is also the one with the best Boss Battles for the mini-series.

5/5 Stars
Cheers
- Silkcuts

Other reviews for The Sandman Presents: The Thessaliad #2 - Part 2: The Long Crawl or the Trouble with Riddle Games

Don't Mess With Thess! 0

In this, the second issue of The Thessaliad, we are introduced the Death Gods who want to eat Thessaly's soul. We also learn a little more about Fetch's origins, and the results are quite interesting. I found this issue fascinating, and had to read through a few times, if only to catch more of the different character cameos and references in the brilliant subway scenes.The plot of this issue involves Thess's quest to track down those who are hunting her. As Thess herself says: "If I strictly adh...