User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Taking It to the Next Level 0

Note: I cannot assure anyone that this volume will have the same powerful effect it possessed for me if you have not read The Sandman, this comic was created to help enhance the mystery-enshrouded Endless that were met in Neil Gaiman's award-winning series and as such it is recommended you at least familiarize yourself with that universe before you pick this up.Magnificent. Truly this is one of the greatest works in the comic book genre, and if I could give it a sixth star I would without hesita...

The Seven Stories about the Endless! 0

After reading almost all of Neil Gaiman’s fantastic run on the “Sandman” series (to the point where I called the year 2012 “The Year of the Sandman” since I had spent the year reading the Sandman comics), I wanted to read Neil Gaiman’s latest story on the “Sandman” series, “The Sandman: Endless Nights,” even though “The Sandman: The Wake” was actually considered the final story arc in the “Sandman” series. “The Sandman: Endless Nights,” which is also a Bram Stoker Award winner and a Locus Award ...