The Rocketeer Adventures Volume 2 coming in March

#1 Posted by IrishX (2371 posts) - - Show Bio
Rocketeer Adventures Vol. 2 in March 

"The second all-new, all-fantastic  Rocketeer Adventures  series launches into stores in March! Each extra-long issue—boasting 25 pages of story and art— will feature covers byDarwyn Cooke  and Dave Stevens . The first issue’s line-up includes Peter David Marc Guggenheim Sandy Plunkett Stan Sakai , andBill Sienkiewicz , with Arthur Adams  supplying a pin-up.

The Rocketeer  takes us back to another time,” said series editor Scott Dunbier , “one stuffed to the brim with heroism and thrilling adventures. Some might call these stories old-fashioned—and what’s wrong with that?”"     

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33461 posts) - - Show Bio

have you been reading it?

#3 Posted by IrishX (2371 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the same series that won the Eisner or was that some other Rocketeer thing?

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33461 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by IrishX (2371 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX said:

@aztek_the_lost: I took a quick look at the Eisner Award winners and this got one... Rocketeer: Complete Adventures.

Hmm, maybe I'll have to read that, I've never even read anything Rocketeer-related...I mean I would say I've never heard of him but that's obviously a lie, I've no idea what the premise of his comic is though

#8 Posted by IrishX (2371 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: Yeah it's just a fun simple comic. Check out this really cool animated film Babs posted last year about The Rocketeer.... Rocketeer Animated Film.
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX: ha, that was pretty cool, the comic wouldn't happen to be silent/wordless too?

#10 Posted by IrishX (2371 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: Nah, definitely words.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.