sleepbutnodream15's The Ravagers #1 - Children of Destiny review

booooring

Just a super quick review.

Is it just me or are people just giving anything with the New 52 label a good review? Don't get me wrong, all the Bat-books have been phenomenal, but after reading this and few others, I wonder if people are just giving good reviews to DC for the Hell of it. This book was really boooooring (like the title of this post mentions). It was unoriginal, the characters were unlikable, and Beast Boy was red!!! And another thing, what the hell is up with DC using all these neon costumes? Just goofy looking. The art was also kinda crappy. Sorry DC, but the only way I would pick up this series again is if the girl on the cover was in her underwear all the time and added the new half-naked Starfire to it.