peteparker's The Punisher #1 - Punisher: One review

Posted by JonesDeini

Rucka says he's going to have Frank not speak or have internal monologue for the first 3 issues. I like how that sounds. I may pick this up, can't decide if I should, because I'm more than satisfied with Max.

Other reviews for The Punisher #1 - Punisher: One

Great Storytelling. 0

Cover:   Not the strongest aspect of the issue, but maybe it's the logo I'm not a big fan of.  That and the giant #1 there on the side; it just looks like crap.  The Good:   The ambiance and storytelling of this issue is splendid.  It's extremely well done, and I am a very big fan of how they manage to really show us a Frank Castle that is utterly mysterious.  The art was solid and it really sets the mood for great stuff.  I also liked the way that it carried several pages and how the art was ...