gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

The Good

Every once in a while comics can give you a wondrous surprise. Somehow I was completely unaware that Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin were working on a comic together. Set in a future world where technology is seen differently and privacy is held at an absurd level. With a main character that is a paparazzi, we get quite an interesting look at what this future holds.

I could try to describe it more but the problem is, I wouldn't be doing it justice. This is a comic that needs to be seen. As corny as it may sound, reading it is an experience. Not only does Vaughan's story take us to a new and fascinating place, but Marcos Martin's art with Muntsa Vicente's colors make it a trip you won't forget.

We posted an article about this yesterday. Besides the great creative team, there's the fact that you can determine how much to pay for it. By visiting their WEBSITE, you can get the comic by naming your price. The idea is if it's successful enough, we'll see plenty more. I'll be completely honest, I paid $3.00. I wish I paid more. This is a comic I'm proud to support and I definitely want to see more.

The Bad

The only bad thing is some may not pay what this comic is worth.

The Verdict

I try to encourage readers to try something different once in a while. This is the perfect candidate. I went into it without knowing what it was about and that amped up the excitement. If you've ever read anything by Brian K. Vaughan or have seen Marcos Martin's art, you know you're in for quite a treat. You don't need me to tell you how great this is. Give it a try. Visit the website and name your price. You'll be happy you did. This is what happens when creators decide to take a risk. You owe it to yourself to take a risk as well and check this out. You can thank me later.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.