Follow

The Phantom

Character » The Phantom appears in 9038 issues.

Created in 1936 by Lee Falk, The Phantom dwells deep in jungles of the African nation of Bangalla. The "Ghost Who Walks" has battled pirates and criminals for more than 400 years!

I want Billy Zane back

Stamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Edited By Stamps

I loved the original Phantom movie. I've seen the pictures for the new Phantom series and I am less than impressed. At this point I just wish that they had just let the character be, and not made some half done update. The 96 Billy Zane movie was great, and by far is my favorite comic book movie. I feel like my love of the Phantom will soon be soured.

kartron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 38

#1  Edited By kartron

@Stamps: I am a big fan of Billy Zane's movie too!!! It was nice that they have kept it extremely true to comic book. Probably Zane's love of The Phantom paid off in the movie.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Billy Zane should play everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.