dcwarfan73's The Phantom Stranger #8 - Sins review

• dcwarfan73 wrote this review on .
  • dcwarfan73 has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for

Quite possibly the best comic written today...

OK I will preface this by saying I do not read a lot of new comics (who can afford the $2.99 cover price for multiple titles a month? I honestly only read 2 current titles - 1 Marvel and 1 DC). That being said this was by far the best thing I have read in a long time. This fleshes out the back story of how Philip Stark plays a role in The Phantom Stranger. It is expertly written and the artwork more than suits the storyline. Seeing the Stranger struggle on the brink of death at the hands of Dr. Thirteen (see previous issue for how that played out) and having him dealing with a new personal demon this issue is a classic and hopefully more people will check out this series.