What Was The Point? *Spoilers*

#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

Why introduce potentially cool and diverse Aquaman character and then shame and kill her off a few pages in to the book?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

b-u-m-p

#3 Edited by SupBatz (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume you're refering to Kahina the Seer. And I definitely agree.The Others have been incredibly interesting so far and I think it'd be great to see a lot more of them in future Aquaman stories or if they maybe got their own series. Perhaps a series taking place in the past so that Kahina could be alive.

#4 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they were more to show that there is MUCH more to Aquaman then just the Justice league and him being a hero. They show that there is alot about Aquaman that we still don't know and add a level of mystery to the character.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I like all the Others. I think that would've made a really cool team book. It reminds me of what they did with the Kingdom in Batwing, showing that these superhero teams existed before the Justice League took the whole thing public.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.