inferiorego's New Avengers #45 - House Of M review

• inferiorego wrote this review on .
  • inferiorego has written a total of 318 reviews. The last one was for

Is it really adding anything?

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this issue. Fun read. However, showing what the Skrulls were up to, which was mostly puking according to this book, during House of M didn't add to the overall Secret Invasion story by any means. It felt like a throw-away issue. As interesting as it may have been, only 2-3 pages were really necessary to the underlining story. It was written well, the art looked great, but I felt let down by the issue. The history of the Skrull invasion over the past few years is incredibly important to continuity. However, this issue really wasn't.