mask_of_tengu's New Avengers #36 - The Trust, Pt. 5 review

Symbiosis

I wanted to like it more than I did...I was really grooving until the end...ok Cage decides he wants some more firepower to take on some goons...fine...I understand...and don't get me wrong...he came with a lot, but cmon...Howard the fucking duck...you gotta be shittin me...I felt so silly sitting here reading this after that...WHY would Cage call him and the Punisher was there too...I just don't see it.

Now the whole Skrull thing I like...I also liked the whole Jessica/Logan shower scene...very well done...the art wasn't even all that bad this time...so overall it was a good issue until the stupid end...hopefully it is just a hologram.