Follow

The New 52

Concept » The New 52 appears in 296 issues.

DC Comics' controversial 2011 reboot of its entire line of ongoing comic books following the universe altering event, Flashpoint. After Doomsday Clock, it was redefined as Earth-52.

Why was the DoomPatrol mensioned in JL #24?

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lifeboy

What's up with that? Grid tells Ultraman that a group called the DoomPatrol was getting out of hand and needed to be dealt with. Is mr johns saying that we maybe seeing them soon? Maybe in there own title or is he just casually mensioning the group? I DONT KNOW!

Anybody know anything about this?

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

I think they might be coming back. I also remember hearing references that Doc Magnus is creating the Metal Men too. Maybe they are bringing both the classic Silver Age teams. I hope they do Doom Patrol with the original four members with Beast Boy and Mento. Especially Mento! He is my favorite Doom Patrol member.

Sorry if this comment doesn't make sense. I am just super excited that the Doom Patrol might be coming back!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.