Follow

The New 52

Concept » The New 52 appears in 296 issues.

DC Comics' controversial 2011 reboot of its entire line of ongoing comic books following the universe altering event, Flashpoint. After Doomsday Clock, it was redefined as Earth-52.

Which Batman should I read?

Mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mago

So I just played through Arkham City and have decided that I want to start reading and keeping up with Batman in comics since DC has started this New 52 initiative. When I looked at the new comics I realized there were 4 new ones involving Batman. I'm just looking for recommendations on which one is the better comic. Looking at review scores it would seem that just plain Batman is the winner, but I wanted to get some more feedback before I make a decision.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

@Mago: I would say Batman is the best, second best would go to Batman & Robin.

IronHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By IronHerc

Batman is the best tittle out of all the four ongoing tittles. It's the one that is pushing Batman forward and is pretty damn good. Detective Comics is just average and is just too dark and gory for some people's taste. Batman and Robin is the second best as Bruce's son Damain stars as Robin and how they deal working together and Dark Knight it's just pointless

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.