Follow

The New 52

Concept » The New 52 appears in 296 issues.

DC Comics' controversial 2011 reboot of its entire line of ongoing comic books following the universe altering event, Flashpoint. After Doomsday Clock, it was redefined as Earth-52.

what did we do to you

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

i just have to say,when the new 52 was coming and i saw deathstroke i said,hey this look is better than his last...and it looked like this......................

Deathstroke #8
    Deathstroke #8

no instead it looked like this......

No Caption Provided

he was WAY better pre-flashpoint,it's terrible...and the writing,every single character in this series was drawn bad and written bad,that means lobo,DEATHSTROKE ESPECIALLY,who used to be like this:

but no,they ruined him,and lobo especially,rob liefield,why the hell aren't you dead,you are a failure and you ruin things that you touch,but,a question only i am asking....is he getting fired,or removed from this.....also what they did with lobo,killed off his character completely,and made him some weak alien WHO WAS CAPTURED BY HUMANS (lobo would kill all of them) and they made him serious,not funny or lobo-ish who defies censors,but they made him into some lame character who wants to destroy all mankind? yeah,lobo can do that,but that's not lobo,lobo only cares about his contract and etc.....so a question,what are they doing with lobo,deathstroke,and the comic in general...

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By moywar700

man what an ugly deathstoke cover.I greatly dislike his art(as other people said countless of times).

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I actually prefer the New design, Rob liefield just has a way of making everything look horrible. But on the bright side, he is leaving superhero/villain comics for good soon.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

The Pre-52 design was better.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman

I prefer post 52 pre Leifeld.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By cameron83

@Avenging-X-Bolt: HE IS!!!!! (jumps for joy)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.