Twilight of the 52

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Trodorne (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolverine0628

:

#52 Posted by Wolverine0628 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: Exactly.

#53 Posted by jimmyjames (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost didn't reply to this because the comments numbered 52. HURDUR. Anyways this has revitalized my interest in the new 52. Superman may not be around after or during 2013. Last I heard the Siegel and Shuster heirs get him lock, stock, and barrel after the movie comes out. Maybe this somehow might be a big sendoff to the greatest comic book character from DC Comics. I hear there's no love lost between DC and the heirs. Maybe the heirs intend to take Superman somewhere else. Who knows.

#54 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

That....would actually make for a pretty awesome event!

#55 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Nonsense

#56 Posted by davidgrantlloyd (346 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMazz said:

I would so rock to a Twilight of the Super Heroes story

Me too. If done well, it would be one of the best comics events of all time!

#57 Posted by FatFriar_16 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Dum... Dum... Duuuummmm....... That sounds about right. Somehow, I totally missed when that happened to Booster Gold =\ What's he up to now that his power has left him?!

#58 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

intresting ..................................................

#59 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimmyjames said:

I almost didn't reply to this because the comments numbered 52. HURDUR. Anyways this has revitalized my interest in the new 52. Superman may not be around after or during 2013. Last I heard the Siegel and Shuster heirs get him lock, stock, and barrel after the movie comes out. Maybe this somehow might be a big sendoff to the greatest comic book character from DC Comics. I hear there's no love lost between DC and the heirs. Maybe the heirs intend to take Superman somewhere else. Who knows.

But dc won the trial

#60 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trodorne said:

@SandMan_ said:

Wonder how Alan Moore would react?

Probably as we speak is stroking that big beard of his and plotting some parody of DC or going to make fun of super heroes... or he will straight up ignore it and continue his insane writing.

Most likely! LOL
#61 Posted by derf_jenkins (401 posts) - - Show Bio

oh how the funny books warp our minds...

#62 Posted by jimmyjames (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stormbox: I wrote it BEFORE DC won the rights from the Shusters. I don't know if they've got the rights from the Seigels.

#63 Edited by Trodorne (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@derf_jenkins said:

oh how the funny books warp our minds...

Don't forget so does tv... internet.... movies... radiation...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.