The New 52

Posted by Karmarot (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm sure a ton of people have talked about The New 52 already, but I am super happy about the Swamp Thing coming back. As you can see I'm a big fan and enjoy the title as well as Animal Man (obviously with the tie in) and Batwoman features some of the best art I've ever seen.

#1 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it's pretty good, but I still like the old DC better.

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

I would move this topic to General Discussion instead of Quests. You will probably get more posts there. Since this topic fits the General Discussion section more

#3 Posted by conorbas440044 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

i miss animal mans goggles but its still the same animal man i love the way morrison made him with his wanting to be famious issue 6 that was a pretty cool idea and a good way to buy some time and my favrite cover ever but i would like to see mark waid write animal man. but i must admit scott snyder is an amazing writer and his batman 5 was so fucking amazing with cappollo omg omg omg and i love the swamp thing title but im getting kind of sick of all the discusting and vile rot scenes in the book i miss bronze age swamp thing but its still fucking good. but action is the my fav. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.