Follow

The New 52

Concept » The New 52 appears in 296 issues.

DC Comics' controversial 2011 reboot of its entire line of ongoing comic books following the universe altering event, Flashpoint. After Doomsday Clock, it was redefined as Earth-52.

justice league volume 1 origin

gats_botl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gats_botl

i have just read this hardback graphic novel and i thought it was awesome. As i only started reading comics since the start of the new 52 started. i really got into character with everyone in this book. i really like green lantern the arrogant dick lol he seems cocky and this book brings out characters ways and how there attitudes are.

cant wait to carry on with JL and see what else happens in the future books.

please tell me how you took this book.

thanks

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Twentyfive

I liked it. They were going for fast-paced action, and for fans of that kind of story, it was well worth the money spent.

Sefirosu200x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid is my favorite dc villain but i think they gave him a bad treatment. otherwise, it was my first new 52 experience so i loved it. i do have three other gripes. i started with justice league the animated series as my first real dc experience so i think 1, the flash should be wally not barry, 2, gl should be john stewart, and 3, j'onn should be in place of aquaman. i never liked hawkgirl and i love cyborg so he can stay where he is. also, i apologize for lack of caps. my phone doesn't want to cooperate with this site for some odd reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.