Is month 7 of the new 52 the best month yet?

#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (9347 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Billy Batson (56869 posts) - - Show Bio

F.
BB

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27295 posts) - - Show Bio

What would you say where the highlights of the month?

#4 Posted by Lvenger (15993 posts) - - Show Bio

G. Depends on what titles come out each week. Some like Batman and Action Comics are better than others such as Suicide Squad and OMAC.

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

B. I don't mean to be rude and insult you (but they were your words not mine!) but each month should successively seem better then the last because you follow the books that you're enjoying and the crappy ones fall by the wayside

also, anyone who answers H should probably be banned

#6 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

B. for me as well. I really enjoyed all the DC titles I picked up this month, but I didn't pick anywhere near all of them, so it's hard for me to judge the month as a whole.

#7 Posted by RazzaTazz (9347 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Captain Atom, Demon Knights, Aquaman, Flash and Frankenstein 

@aztek_the_lost: Its ok, I did make that choice of words, I think you might be right, but I did read JLI, Huntress, and Batman the Dark Knight
#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: and just think, the month you drop those, you'll probably think is the best month of the New 52 so far...the only holding you back from experiencing the greatest month the New 52 has to offer is the bad books that you keep coming back to

that all said, I'm still stuck somewhere in like Month 4 or something but I wouldn't feel right judging any month but 1 because that's the only one where I read everything

#9 Posted by RazzaTazz (9347 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: May should be interesting with the second wave and DINOSAURS!
#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: I'm kind of intrigued about Dial H for Hero...not sure about dinosaurs though, did anyone even like that War that Time Forgot series DC published a couple years ago?

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27295 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
@spiderbat87: Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Captain Atom, Demon Knights, Aquaman, Flash and Frankenstein 

I loved all the books mentioned except I'v not been reading  Frankenstein, maybe I should? 

@aztek_the_lost said:

@RazzaTazz: I'm kind of intrigued about Dial H for Hero...not sure about dinosaurs though, did anyone even like that War that Time Forgot series DC published a couple years ago?

I think Dial H looks like something I would love, looking forward to it
#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Option F.

#13 Posted by RazzaTazz (9347 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: Dial H might be ok, I might read the dinosaur island one just to see the dinosaurs for a couple of issues

@spiderbat87: Frankenstein was an anomaly this month maybe, but I did enjoy it.  
#14 Posted by jloneblackheart (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked 'G' because there wasn't an 'it's about the same' option. Nothing is wowing me at the moment.

Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps and Justice League Dark were average for me. I enjoyed New Guardians. I still haven't read LOSH though, but I don't have high hopes for it.

#15 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely BECAUSE SUPERMAN WAS BEARABLE THIS MONTH

#16 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely BECAUSE SUPERMAN WAS BEARABLE THIS MONTH

yuppers
#17 Posted by TurianAgent (60 posts) - - Show Bio

From the stuff I read, it's been all excellent except for Superman. Batman, Aquaman, and Action Comics were all fantastic, well worth the money. Superman was a bit better than before, but still not reaching that level of greatness that it should be reaching. Haven't gotten around to The Flash yet, but I've heard good things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.