Follow

The New 52

Concept » The New 52 appears in 296 issues.

DC Comics' controversial 2011 reboot of its entire line of ongoing comic books following the universe altering event, Flashpoint. After Doomsday Clock, it was redefined as Earth-52.

Hey i am new

Superhero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was wondering if I could speak with any major teen titans Comic book fans as I am very confused thanks I have a lot of questions just going to wait for a response to post them though thanks

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Truth_Teller
    Superhero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Thanks for the welcome I will be back in a sec I have a lot of questions lol

Superhero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: so really I never got into comics that much , but now with the launch of teen titans go I started to get more into it as I remembered the old show and thought of my vague memories of it and how it was one of the shows I watched as I grew up. So now I did a lot of research about teen titans mostly about nightwing and starfire and I was wondering is there a possibility of them getting back together and have they been in any comics together since the new 52 titans hunt looks promising to bring back the old history. I might not be able to post as I think new people can only post 5 times a day. I will ask more specific questions as our discussion gets longer

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: so really I never got into comics that much , but now with the launch of teen titans go I started to get more into it as I remembered the old show and thought of my vague memories of it and how it was one of the shows I watched as I grew up. So now I did a lot of research about teen titans mostly about nightwing and starfire and I was wondering is there a possibility of them getting back together and have they been in any comics together since the new 52 titans hunt looks promising to bring back the old history. I might not be able to post as I think new people can only post 5 times a day. I will ask more specific questions as our discussion gets longer

dick and korri havnt been shown to be a couple in the new 52. however in an origin story of dicks, it does show them hugging. so its basically saying they have a past together but other than that one single time, they havnt shown anything about dick and korri being a couple.

Superhero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: so as of now the new 52 writers haven't had them in the same book/ story? Also if I run out of posts for today bc I am new is there a way to contact you like message ? I have a lot of questions as I know the history just not the order of the comics or exacts

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: so as of now the new 52 writers haven't had them in the same book/ story? Also if I run out of posts for today bc I am new is there a way to contact you like message ? I have a lot of questions as I know the history just not the order of the comics or exacts

yea, you can send me a private message if you run out of posts. to my memory i dont remember seeing them ever in the same book. I could be wrong though. but i doubt it.

Superhero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: OK thanks for that info later on I guess i should ask how much the new 52 changed and about the time line, bUT for now is titan hunt going to be the first time dick and kori meet in new 52 and why did she lose her memory ? Personally I would like if when they meet they get back together as I don't like the new slutty version of kori

Superhero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.