Follow

The Negative Zone

Location » The Negative Zone appears in 436 issues.

The Negative Zone is an parallel antimatter universe. Discovered by Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four, it was initially referred to as Sub-Space. It is the birthplace of Annihilus.

Could a mod

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NiteFly

change this from a hero to a place? (Unless there is some character that I am not aware of named the negative zone.)

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

That's a good question. I'm thinking the answer is probably no. Actually what I just did was a merge with the "hero" and the Location. Mergers are kinda serious tricky things with the site. Hopefully most of those little things (like teams listed as heroes and so forth) have been corrected. It shouldn't have to be an area of focus.

But if ya come across any, let us know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.