sifighter's The Movement #4 - The Conscience of the Masses review

To WAR! Movement#4 review

This series has become one of my favorite DC titles due to great art and writing from Gail Simone and Freddie Williams but also its amazing original characters. So picking up from the last issue Virtue has declared war on the Coral City police, and in this issue we get that war and oh what a fight it is. Tanks are thrown, Rats are everywhere, People in masks fighting Swat teams, and so much more. However while the fights are amazing what Gail is really good at writing are the characters. This issue we get a couple of our heroes origins, and a secret that one of the Movement is hiding from everyone else. Beyond all that it is just a pretty amazing issue, and I can't wait for the next issue, to bad its in October due to Villains month. The only other thing I can say without spoiling is that Katharsis is actually starting to get really scary and brutal.