haydenclaireheroes's The Movement #1 - Eaten From the Inside Out review

The 99%

Here is my video review for The Movement issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for the video review:

Other reviews for The Movement #1 - Eaten From the Inside Out

Simone's Milestone 0

This issue has a pretty nice cover, not my favorite but nothing wrong with it really aside from one major content factor, not a design choice. love the way the moon and the clouds form the symbol and almost look like the reflection in a lake create a deceptively layered image. But who is that girl on the bottom with the blonde hair? We meet everyone else on the cover except her. Though I like how if you look closely you can tell she's in a wheelchair. But it always bothers me when the first is...