User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: The Mighty Crusaders Special #1 0

The Mighty Crusaders reform, for the first time, as the Web, Inferno, the Hangman, the Shield and others fight for a strange, mystical "portable safe."  The Good I've criticized comics for being too "retro" in the past, but the description is most definitely a positive for this comic. This reminds me of why I loved reading superhero adventures as a kid in the first place. It's just solid fun from cover to cover, keeping things simple while still k...

The Mighty Crusaders Special (One-Shot) Review 0

The Shield, The Web, The Hangman, and Inferno, join forces to prevent having a mystic safe box from falling in the wrong hands.  As unfortunate as it sounds, both Web and Shield ongoing series will be axed next month. In the meantime, this one-shot sets the landscape ready for The Mighty Crusaders mini-series, and thankfully, the issue doesn't require you to read both Shield and Web #9 to get a grasp of the story.  The Good The team of Matt Sturges, Eric Trautmann, Brandon Jerwa, and John Rozum ...