User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Mighty Crusaders #6 - The Boffo Finish 0

Mighty Crusaders # 6 - The Boffo Finish  : I kind of sad  to The Mighty Crusaders go , I'm hopping they find that they will find there way back to the JSA or JLA or even Brave and The Bold, but want  to thank  DC Comics for bring them out I look to see where they go from here  " Ttue Story". Snooch to MF Bouch. ...

Endings and the future 0

This issue tied up plenty of loose ends and solved the whole Durian Civil War going on. Each character learned the truth about what was going on including    SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.The Shield- Locates his father and is repaired to optimum health after suffering a severe attack War Eagle- Finds more of her spliced kind Inferno- Comes to terms with being an android and acts like a normal human being Eraser- Gets killed but he may return sooner or later...  Anyways thi...