User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Guess What? It's a 'Secret Invasion' Yeah... 0

The Good: General Latham pulls off that 'Badass cannot-be-tortured-for-information military man persona all too well. He's almost like an old Jack Bauer. Which is awesome. The team dynamic is somewhat not present, yet still seems really well done. They're all kind of there just because, and thus they don't have a lot of emotional baggage with each other and can work as a team much more efficiently, and not be constantly at each others throats for stupid reasons. When 2 or 3 people question Infer...

It takes an invasion to finally have a great issue! 0

To all who don't know who I am, I'm RedHurricane24. Here, I will be reviewing through my dummy account, CrimsonTempest, this latest issue of The Mighty Crusaders #3. Beforehand, I have been critical of the mini-series' art direction, due to some shortcomings from previous artist Julian Lopez. Now, with Issue #3, the quality has improved in not just the story, but in the art as well. So, ladies and gentlemen, forgive my brief absence, grab your hero suits, and join me as I review The Mighty Crusa...