englentine's The Mighty Avengers #20 - Epilogue review

Funeral For A Bug

This entire issue is dedicated to the preperation for, and the ceremony of the Wasps funeral. All of it seen through Henry Pyms eyes. I think I would have been affected by this issue a little more if i thought death in comics had any kind of permanance. Considering that the Wasp died in a burst of energy, does anyone really believe we aren't going to find that she is in another dimension, or had been taken to another planet? Or the Skrull Wepon had shrunk her to subatomic size, and in some future adventure the Avengers will go to shrink world to find her. I really doubt the sincerity, that Wasp has paid the "ultimate" price.
 making this book, no matter how good it is, irrelevant.

Other reviews for The Mighty Avengers #20 - Epilogue

Mighty Avengers #20 0

Every week when you pick up comics you come across those issues that you tear through and when your done it really dosn't seem like 32 pages. For Mighty Avengers #20 that was the issue this week . this issue is filled with a couple of moments that you won't forget (Hank Pym's public verbal trashing that he gave Tony Stark). in this issue we find Hank Pym not only dealing with the death of Janet but all that has gone on since he was held captive by the Skrulls. This was a great read for any one w...

A point in Avengers history not to be missed 0

How I got away without touching on this issue when it came out a few months back is beyond me. This has to be one of the better overall issues of Avengers I've read recently. If not simply for the cover, which is awesome. The reintroduction of Pym back into the Marvel Universe is jarring. The fact that he has to answer for all the sins that his Skrull counter-parts did in the time since the public reveal of the New Avengers. Bringing him back into a world without the woman he's loved for a good ...