englentine's The Mighty Avengers #20 - Epilogue review

Funeral For A Bug

This entire issue is dedicated to the preperation for, and the ceremony of the Wasps funeral. All of it seen through Henry Pyms eyes. I think I would have been affected by this issue a little more if i thought death in comics had any kind of permanance. Considering that the Wasp died in a burst of energy, does anyone really believe we aren't going to find that she is in another dimension, or had been taken to another planet? Or the Skrull Wepon had shrunk her to subatomic size, and in some future adventure the Avengers will go to shrink world to find her. I really doubt the sincerity, that Wasp has paid the "ultimate" price.
 making this book, no matter how good it is, irrelevant.