Who should the new Master be?

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Who will be next? 
Every Doctor has his Master..... and with The Doctor's regeneration and The Master's apparent death, there will soon be a new Master coming... 

John Simms played a fantastic Master for David Tennant's Doctor, but who would you cast for Matt Smith's arch rival? 

M
#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i think we need to go the complete opposite to Matt Smith... 

While the new Doctor is physically young and manic, i think for the next Master we need someone stable and dangerous... 

Well ok, maybe Stable is the wrong word :p 

I seriously think Bill Baily would make a fantastic opponent for Matt Smith's Doctor though 

M
#3 Posted by JokerFanHAhaHA (15 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, 9 never encountered The Master, so you can't really say EVERY Doctor has a Master. But either way, I don't think age matters much, but he should deffenitely match Smith. Either way they go with The Master (If Moffat decided to include the character) I know they'll do him brilliantly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.