Will he come back?

#1 Posted by fishinsoup (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Mask is ever going to be back? Altough I love both versions it could be great if they are going to use The Mask then it needs to be violent  version.  Mask may be one of the best if not the best comical violent comic book character and it is a shame that they have not used him more.

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

one day maybe

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O I didn't realized the comic version was so evil

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

kno ya comics history

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I would if I had a comic store near me and if the Mask was a incredibly famous character, like Joker, Deadpool, Wolverine, Batman, etc.

It became famous with Jim Carrey, before than that I had no idea it even existed O_O

#6 Posted by fishinsoup (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a shame that such a great, fun, original comic book character has not been used for such a long time.  One of the greatest comical and violent comic book stuff I have read in long time.  I prefer The Mask over Deadpool every day.  John Arcuddi did a great job creating such a likeable and evil character. This comic book series also has a pretty good story which is pretty suprising because violence is maybe not as explicit as Marvel MAX series but  it is more interesting and original.

#7 Posted by Maxime-Loonatic (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by gadgetman (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to see a next mask movie

#9 Posted by blackmanlove (255 posts) - - Show Bio

ya i liked the movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.