Who could destroy him?

#1 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio

Can do whatever he wants. Shapeshift. Pull anything he wants from his pockets. Immortal. 
I mean.. How could he be stopped? Or is he just unstoppable?

#2 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Would have been cool to see him and Doomsday go at it!

#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite.
#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it would..  That would be pretty awesome.
But I think he would win.. He could just pull as many nukes as he likes out of his pocket and chunk em' at doomsday..
and with Superman he'd just pull out some kyptonite baseball bat and beat the ever living sh*t out of him...
He's nuts. Lol... I like him.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

itd be a completely insane encounter
#6 Posted by Jake Fury (18617 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki could just withdraw his power.
#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Loki could just withdraw his power. "
Making the mask just a piece of wood? with no powers?
#8 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy:  weapons didn't work on Doomsday, nothing did.  It took a life to take his.
#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lustwish said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy:  weapons didn't work on Doomsday, nothing did.  It took a life to take his. "
Ooo that's right. Well I guess it would be a pretty badass fight.
#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

imagine what would happen if someone put the mask on doomsday

#11 Posted by Jake Fury (18617 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy:
I think so. Wasn't it stated to be Loki's mask originally?
#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy: I think so. Wasn't it stated to be Loki's mask originally? "
Ah yes, that's right. I forgot all about that.
So I guess he could do whatever he pleased with the mask....
#13 Posted by RedHood16 (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:  I agree. The problem I think is that Bighead (The Mask) is now somewhat in the DC universe because of the Batman crossover. Then again, Marvel did cross over with DC, and then again this is probably a what if question so...Yeah Loki or Thor could beat him.
#14 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
Watched The Mask movie last night and it is indeed stated that the mask is created by Loki.
But, after doing some research I found out that the origin of the mask in comics is unknown.
So i guess the Loki origin is just in the movie.
Dunno if that makes it canon or not.
#15 Posted by UnosInfinitos (149 posts) - - Show Bio

In the comics voodoo users were able to inflict some damage but it honestly depended on the user because I remember in The MASK world tour he completely trolled the ghost lady.

In the comics the mask is essentially an ex dues machina but I think the movie and subsequent cartoon version could be dealt with by magical means.

#16 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Watched The Mask movie last night and it is indeed stated that the mask is created by Loki. But, after doing some research I found out that the origin of the mask in comics is unknown. So i guess the Loki origin is just in the movie. Dunno if that makes it canon or not. "
It is hinted in the comics that Mask has some origins in either Voodoo or Tiki legends.

@UnosInfinitos said:
" In the comics voodoo users were able to inflict some damage but it honestly depended on the user because I remember in The MASK world tour he completely trolled the ghost lady.  In the comics the mask is essentially an ex dues machina but I think the movie and subsequent cartoon version could be dealt with by magical means. "

Though if I remember correctly, it was only the Mask having fun with the Voodoo practitioners.
But yeah, as a character that easily breaks the 4th wall, and works as a deux ex machina device, he is the kind of character thatz cannot be defeated. Only its wearer.
#17 Edited by AmazingWebHead (2282 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker killed him simply by befriending him, tricking him into taking off the mask so they could take a picture, and then shooting him. Proving once again what a total boss the Joker is.

Stuff like this is why I'm voting for Joker if he's ever up for "character of the month" on this site!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.